Scalextric
Okay, I admit - I may be an adult, but I am NOT a grown-up! I've just spent my Christmas allowance buying myself a Scalextric set. I was greedy - I bought it second hand from Ebay, so I could also afford to buy a load of extra track.
I've got the "Mighty Metro" set, with a pair of Metro 6R4 rallycross cars. I've also got far too much track to fit on my living room floor, so I feel a loft conversion coming on...
Bummer is, as it is for Christmas, my wife has confiscated the cars, and told me I can't have them back until Christmas!
I thought it was only my mother who did things like that!!!!
I've got the "Mighty Metro" set, with a pair of Metro 6R4 rallycross cars. I've also got far too much track to fit on my living room floor, so I feel a loft conversion coming on...
Bummer is, as it is for Christmas, my wife has confiscated the cars, and told me I can't have them back until Christmas!
I thought it was only my mother who did things like that!!!!


1 Comments:
My friend used to have a Scalextric type thing, but it wasn't made by Calextric, it was made by somebody else, and it was smaller, the cars and the track were both smaller.
We had great fun on that. He had so much complex track, we used to build really complicated track layouts, with loop-the-loops, vertical walls, bizarre corners. It was actually quite a challenge trying to beat the other person, because if you went too fast then there was a real chance your car would come off!
By the way Matt, do you receive these comments via e-mail? Just wondering, because I'd like to know whether or not you are getting this message.
Ed.
Post a Comment
<< Home