Flamin' 'eck!
Okay... I'm back again. Not really one for this sort of complicated stuff, like actually working out how to look at what I've written - but blow me if people haven't been looking at my Blogg! Hello whoever you are, and welcome.
As for someone asking me how I posted on August 23rd, I think the question should rather be "how did I post?" I'm a little slow on the uptake, bit of a "press a button and hope" sort of person. Give me a video or a digital camera, and I'll write you an understandable instruction manual, but websites? Not a clue. Forgot I even had this thing. When Windows pops up with that little box that says "Are you sure?" I want a third button to press - There's "Yes", "No", and I want to add "Well, maybe, but only if it doesn't wipe out half my hard drive, and irretrievably crash my PC!"
Kingston Upon Hull, on the East Coast of England, by the way, thanks for asking Kayla. Interesting name, I'll have to look up your Blog. Or is that a bit forward for a first date?
Latest news:
The neighbours have just got back from the pub, so hopefully their little rat of a dog wil stop howling at last! (It's 1.20am here!!)
As for someone asking me how I posted on August 23rd, I think the question should rather be "how did I post?" I'm a little slow on the uptake, bit of a "press a button and hope" sort of person. Give me a video or a digital camera, and I'll write you an understandable instruction manual, but websites? Not a clue. Forgot I even had this thing. When Windows pops up with that little box that says "Are you sure?" I want a third button to press - There's "Yes", "No", and I want to add "Well, maybe, but only if it doesn't wipe out half my hard drive, and irretrievably crash my PC!"
Kingston Upon Hull, on the East Coast of England, by the way, thanks for asking Kayla. Interesting name, I'll have to look up your Blog. Or is that a bit forward for a first date?
Latest news:
The neighbours have just got back from the pub, so hopefully their little rat of a dog wil stop howling at last! (It's 1.20am here!!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home